Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

Enjoy delicious ingredients such as real fruits and nuts, rich chocolate and Quaker goodness in every soft-baked bite.


Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving


Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies



An Oakmeal cookieby the makers of Oakmeal ... genius.  This are really good and soft.  Lots of fiber .. dieters know why this is a good thing.

I usually have a granola bar or two for breakfast.  I think I just found my new go to snack.  Can't wait to try the Chocolate Almond. 

Singlepackaged to keep you from eating the whole box... can we say portion control???

Love them.   Going out to buy more tomorrow!!!

******  I received a Raisin Soft Baked Oatmeal cookie in my Mom VoxBox.  Thanks Influenster and Quaker for the cookie.  However, the rick goodnes spoke for itself and because it was free in no way made changed the way I felt about these yummy cookies.*****


No comments: