LEAN CUISINE® Salad Additions™Available in four delicious varieties:
- Asian-style Chicken
- Grilled white meat chicken, edamame, pineapple, broccoli, yellow & orange carrots
- Sesame ginger vinaigrette
- Crispy noodles
- 260 calories
- Bistro Chicken
- Grilled white meat chicken, asparagus, yellow carrots and red peppers
- Sweet & tangy vinaigrette with bacon
- Crispy onion straws
- 240 calories
- Cranberry & Chicken
- Grilled white meat chicken, dried cranberries, broccoli, red onions, yellow carrots and a blend of whole grains
- Raspberry cabernet vinaigrette
- Crunchy sesame sticks
- 280 calories
- Southwest-style Chicken
- Grilled white meat chicken, black beans, sweet corn, roasted red peppers and poblano peppers
- Chipotle ranch dressing
- Crispy tortilla strips
- 260 calories
They were on sale at Kroger for $2 and with the Coupon I paid $1.25. Not bad, add some lettuce and lunch for under $2
I tried the Cranberry and Chicken first ...
So What do I think?
Hmmm... would have just warmed up the chicken - the rest would have been better cold. But that is me. I am also a cold salad person. perfer it cold opposed to warm. With that said it was tasty. The picture abbove is half of what was in the bag, divided it into 2 serving...ate both. Was pretty filling. Usually Lean cuisine meals do not fill me up but in this case I could add as much lettuce as I wanted.
Would definately purchase again. Have another on waiting in the fridge - Southwest.
Make sure you check out the Coupon!