Friday, November 18, 2011

Fakkai Hair Products


Todays review is for Fekkai Hair Products

When I told my friend Mitzi at scrapbooking, also a BzzAgent, about getting this campaign she was jealous.  she loves their product and would go out of her way to get them.  I told her the great news that these are now being sold at local stores instead of just salons.

I recieved two full bottles of full volume shampoo and conditioner.  I also recieved samples of the shapoo and conditioner and a sample of the glossing cream.

Why should you give Fekkai hair products a try? Well, in Frédéric Fekkai's words, they will help you achieve that 'effortless chic' look that is so famously French. We wouldn't argue with a Frenchman when it comes to style but if you want more reasons, here are a few.

Products within the Fekkai line:
  •  Have luxurious textures and refreshing, invigorating scents
  • Help maintain the healthy look of your hair
  • Have all been tested in the world-renowned Frédéric Fekkai Salons
  • Are developed to meet the standards of Fekkai's A-list clients
  • Address specific needs of different hair types
  • Include shampoos, conditioners, masks, glazes, mousse, creams, lightweight hairsprays and shine mists.
  • With four high performance collections available, beautifying your hair is easy:
Types
  • Glossing™ - With olive oil - Helps restore shine to normal or dull hair
  •  Shea Butter -With shea butter - Helps restore moisture to dry, unruly hair
  • Technician® Color Care - With Triple Color protection complex- Helps prevent fading and guard against UV rays
  • Full Volume® - With botanicals - Adds body and volume to fine, limp hair
Glossing Cream™ – The Fekkai Finishing Touch

This award-winning, frizz-fighting, soft-seeking shine cream works for nearly every hair type. With olive oil, it reboots shine. This superstar formula is a secret from the runway to the red-carpet for that finishing touch.

The trick is using just the right amount – a pea size is enough to add that perfect finishing touch. Rub in your palm and run through your hair – avoiding the roots.





Now what do I think?

This shampoo smells good, my hair did have some more volume.  But nothing to write home about.  I liked it but I also like Pantene and Treseme.

Would I buy it again.?

I have a couple brands that I really like.  Depends on the one I can get the cheapest.  All have the same quality to me and then my decision is driven by price and if there is a coupon.

More volume?

Maybe, maybe not.  I always have to use other products to get more volume.  The shampoo alone does not do it.  I need root boost and other stuff and a good spray to get the volume I want.



This get a normal size Yea



*** I am a BzzAgent and recieved Shampoo, conditioner and other samples in exchange for word of mouth advertising.  All opinions expressed in this blog are my own and a result of trying the product.  ****





No comments: