Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are truly Awsome.


I shared these with my co-workers.  They diappeared. 

I took them up north with me while hubby was hunting.  I should have found a better hiding place.  My IL's dog found these truly awesome too.  I called the dog a very bad word, as I told my son after he repeated it.  Need to head to the store and buy some more so I can have more than 2.


With chocolate chips as the #1 ingredient, how could Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies not be deliciously satisfying, any time of day?




Taste as if mom baked them herself, thanks to real, wholesome ingredients

Warm them up a few seconds in the microwave and they taste like they just came out of the oven

Free of added preservatives and artificial colors

Almost 2x the size of other chocolate chip cookies

Just hit shelves earlier this year

Come eight delicious cookies to a pack

Suggested to retail for $2.79

Exclusively available at Kroger, Fred Meyer and Ralph's stores (Kroger Family of Stores)

Sure to please and delight the entire family



Ok, these are really, really good.  When I first set them out at work one of my coworkers was already saying "I had those and they are really good."

They are BIG cookies, much bigger than others ahoy matey cookies.  ;) 

They also have lots and lots of chocolate chips.  They were literaly jumping out of the cookie.  Mmmmm  Chocolate.

After reading about microwaving them I will have to try that.  Nothing is better than fresh cookies from the oven!

I highly suggest these cookies.  Can't wait until I hit the store and buy me some more.  :)





Would I buy these again?
You bet, as soon as I get a chance.

Would I suggest to someone else?
Yes, go get yours today!



****  I got two boxes of these to try and share from BzzAgent.  One I shared with coworkers.  One I ate 2 cookies and IL's dog ate the rest  :0  So gonna buy more.   All opinions expressed here are my own and not influenced by free chocolate chip cookies!  ******





No comments: