Monday, December 5, 2011

Root Candles

Root Candles had astrong good smell coming from then as soon as I opened the box. 

I received 3 candles:    Pinot Noir, Frosted Lemon Scone & Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I especially liked the  Pumpkin Spice Latte

Root Candles say they have The Best Candle in America.

They have been around since 1869.

They sell scented candles, diffusers and non scented candles.

They also sell these cute tassles that disguise the way you are add scent to your room.



These candles smell great. I love the amount of scent these put in to the air, they way they burn and the large variety of scents.

I fell in love with the pumpkin latte scent.  I have small children so I try andstay clear ofopen flames so I have tried putting these on my plug in warmer.   A great way to make the scent fill the room also.

These are along the lines of Yankee candle but much better quality.

Would definately recommend to others!



Root Candles definately gets a


from me!



***  I received a set of three candles from bzzagent / root candles in exchange for word of mouth advertising.  However, all opinions expressed in my blog are my own. *****




No comments: