Here was all the 'swag' I received for this BzzCampaign. 2 Sippy Cups, a box of wipes, a coupon to try out the diapers. Coupons for more products and of course my BzzGuide that gives me lots of information an the products.
Some of the information that was included my BzzGuide:
Comforts® Diapers and Training Pants
- Keep your baby dry, protected and comfy no matter what your day brings
- Available in infant and toddler sizes
- Includes the Touch of Nature line: chlorine-free diapers with a plant based liner and outer cover for natural absorbency
- Meets nutritional guidelines set by the FDA
- Provides the nutrients your baby needs for their first year and beyond
- Can help you save up to $600 a year compared to other leading brands*
- Help keep your baby or toddler clean and fresh without irritating their sensitive skin
- Clean and moisturize without alcohol or other harsh chemicals
- Comfort design for little hands
- Flip over cover for transporting
- No more wet diaper bags from dripping cups
- It keeps the part of the cup that goes in little ones mouth clean
- Caitlyn loves playing with it.
- Nice smelling
- same packaging as most others
- Cheaper than others - but same as with coupons.
- At par with other for Quality
- May or may not buy.