Skincare and foundation. Indulgence and affordability. COVERGIRL and Olay. Isn't it great when your favorite things come together to help you look your best? COVERGIRL and Olay have teamed up again, bringing you COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder, to provide coverage for ageless, radiant looking skin, just in time for the peak of summer.
Give your skin a second chance
COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation is no ordinary make-up. Thanks to COVERGIRL & Olay, it smoothes the appearance of rough surfaces and gives your skin a radiant finish. COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation also contains known skin conditioning ingredients to hydrate your skin and help improve skin tone over time. Neat, huh?
Perfect your look
You can't turn back the clock on aging, but you can reduce the signs. Just one pump of new COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation helps instantly cover discolorations, fine lines and wrinkles. And finishing your look with a soft layer of COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder will help brighten your skin tone.
Share these facts about COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation with friends:
- One pump instantly covers discolorations, lines and wrinkles while one bottle hydrates to help improve skin tone over time
- Clinically shown to help reduce the appearance of discolorations over time by hydrating the skin
- Available at all major retailers, with a suggested retail price of $13.99
- Online at covergirl.com — visit the site to get shade matched, discover tips and looks, and learn more
- Gold pearls, yellow iron oxide, and silk mica work together to help provide natural looking skin with an energized appearance and a healthy radiance
- Instantly helps brighten skin tone while softening the look of imperfections
- The formula, with a built-in smooth-glide serum, provides a touch of brightness without feeling heavy or cakey
The COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation shade palette covers skin tones from light to deep, with a balance of cool, neutral and warm undertones in 14 beautiful shades:
- Classic Ivory
- Creamy Natural
- Buff Beige
- Nude Beige
- Medium Beige
- Natural Beige
- Warm Beige
- Creamy Beige
- Soft Honey
- Golden Tan
- Classic Tan
- Soft Sable
- Fair – pair with Ivory or Classic Ivory foundation
- Fair/Light – pair with Creamy Natural or Buff Beige foundation
- Light – pair with Nude Beige or Natural Beige foundation
- Light/Medium – pair with Medium Beige, Warm Beige or Creamy Beige foundation
- Medium – pair with Soft Honey or Golden Tan foundation
- Medium/Dark – pair with Classic Tan foundation
2 in 1 Foundation
1. It did cover very well. I little thicker than I an used to with my Elizabeth Arden foundation. But I do pay 5 x as much for that foundation.
2. It was nice to have moisturizer in with the foundation, however, my face does not like certain moisturizers. It will break out very easily with any thing that is not water based. After 3 days of use my face started to reak out. Now that is my face, even Este Lauder and Elizabeth Arden makes my face break out if I do not get the water based.
3. If I was in a pinch (up north with no department stores in sight) and needed to get foundation I would go this route. It was much better that Almay that I have tried in the past.
1. Great coverage for shiny skin
2. Currently in my purse right now. Love this product.
3. Great color combinations
On the buy it list .. Foundation only if I am out of my 'expensive' favorite.