Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Goody Hair Spirals

I received my Beauty VoxBox From Influenster - Whoo hooo for free samples
 
 
 
Anyway, one of the first things I tried were the Goody Simple Styles Sping Pin
The Goody brand is the most widely-recognized manufacturer of hair accessories and styling tools in the world. Through proprietary brands such as DoubleWear™, QuikStyle™, Simple Styles™, Slide-Proof™ and Ouchless®, Goody has introduced smart innovations like the exclusive Spin Pin and Quik Style Brush. With products inspired by the latest designer trends and innovative solutions, Goody offers an inspiring range of hair accessories and styling tools.
 
SPOTTED: $7.29 at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreen’s, Kroger
 

Ok, on to my opinion.  I have short hair.  It barley will pull back.  I sometimes will pull it back with a small clip but the hair will still drop out here and there and I hate the tightness.

I pulled my hair back and added these two Goody Sping Pins.  They are very sturdy and made of metal.  Yay!  Plastic I seem to break .. like all my clips.  They twisted into where I wanted and kept my hair in plack, you could hardly see the pins .. no more ugly clips!!!

And it stayed all day with out hurting my head. 

i will definately pick up some more of these.   I did not think they would work as good as they did.  They kept my short hair in place so just think what they could do to long hair! 

No more ugly clips ...  Go out and get your Goody Sin Pins NOW!!  ;)


****   I received a Goody Sping Pin set from Goody and Influenster.  This product sample did not influence this blog in any way.  All opinions are truthful and my own,   ***

 
 

No comments: