Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Influenter

Have you seen some of the great programs I have been getting into lately?
 
Let me tell you about this one....
 
 
 
I have belonged to them for a while now but they just launched a new site.
 
It has been totally be remade and they have new ways of rating their members
 

What Is Influenster

Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products

So wait, is this about getting free stuff?
Nope. If you’re here to mooch, this isn't the place for you. Nobody, no matter how high his or her Influenster Score, is guaranteed rewards. Even if you are offered a reward, you can always opt out. The real benefit of membership is access to exclusive content, product reviews, and discussion within a community of tastemakers. Perks are just the icing on the proverbial cake.



I get all the goodies but there is work involved.  I try EVERY product, tell everyone I know about the products and even share any products I get and if coupons are involved those get shared too.

I shout my opinions from my Facebook wall, tweet abotu them, tell all my friends, coworks, family and even strangers.

Then I come on here and write a blog about my expierences with the products.

I can't lie I LOVE getting free stuff but I LOVE sharing my opinions with other people too.   There are many things that I have tried over the years that I pass on to friends and family. 

Word of Mouth advertising is the BEST way.  That way you know if someone tried something and a person's opinion is much better than a TV advertisment by actors that act like they liek something or because a package says so.

Thanks for reading me ramble and gush about influenster and get ready for some product reviews from my last Vox Box I received!!

Love getting my Surprise Box every time it shows up on my door step!!


**** I belong to influenster and receive products to try and give word of mouth advertising.  This in no way influences ;) my opinions on this page all opinions are truthful and my own!****

No comments: