Friday, June 10, 2011

FREE! Summer Bowling

There are 2 of these programs



•At select AMF centers, two free games of bowling per day for kids 16 and under. (Shoe rental not included, but they’re worth paying for.)
•Time: open until 8:00PM, 7 days a week.
•Dates: Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day) through Monday, September 5 (Labor Day).
•Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFfree to select a participating center (over 200 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
•Free game coupons emailed every Sunday starting May 29 for the following week – it’s that simple!
 
This is the one I signed up for about a month ago.
 
Children whose age does not exceed a limit by a participating bowling center are eligible to register for 2 free games a day, all summer long, courtesy of the participating bowling centers along with the schools and organizations.


www.kidsbowlfree.com
 
Here is some thing going out to all my Friends.  Are you a bowler?  What is your avereage?
 
I'll start -  It has been over 10 years since I was in a league and I held a 130 average.  Looking forward to joining one again in the fall.
 
I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.

No comments: