Monday, June 27, 2011

Mario Party

The theme for the boys birthday party will be Mario. 
They have to pick the one theme they do not have a oriental Trading Co.. For those that don't know I have an addiction to this site.  Anyway I guess I will be headed to Birthday Express or area stores to get the theme paper goods. 

I think I can go favors goodies and (stretching it) a pinata myself.  All I need to do is get my but in gear. Set a date and see if I can do cake pops.

By the way Caitlyn's surgery on Friday went great.  No crabbiness, just a couple of tired parents.  Friday after we cam home I was with Caitlyn in the living room.  Next thing I know Bill was there and laughing.  I guess I passed out on the couch and Caitlyn emptied her diaper bag all over me.  Even pulled out wipe after wipe and put them on my lap.  She could have probably drew on my face and I would never had know it.  Fun times!

No comments: