Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Friends

I still have no friends.  :(  Whats the point of writing a blog if no one comes to see what I say?   Please like me...and leave a comment.

Lets see, my events of hte last couple of days...

Saturday had my Expo Party.  Thanks Mother Mature for not raining on us.  Had a great group show up, and sorry to Susan that made it a little late. I posted a check in at the park but it was as I was leaving so she though I was still there.  A big blog to come on that when I have time to download pictures and videos.

Sunday - Trip to Cabelas.  5 hours in a man store.  Not really my idea of fun but now I know how hubby feels when I drag him places for me.  In the afternoon went to Birthday party for my niece.  Happy 2nd Birthday Jillian!!

Monday - Last Monday of the school year to pick up Austing for our Mommy and me time.  Went to Dave n Busters after his teacher reminded me why I do not not have warm n fuzzies for her.

Yesterday - Austin's special Celebration at School.  They had singing a slide show and other fun stuff for the parents.  I did tear up a little.  He's not a baby anymore.  He also won't let me kiss him.  :(  sad.  Then off to golf.  Not enough people to have a league so they are not keeping score!  Removing the stress of that, some Killians and my partner and I playing by ourselves = a great round.  54!!  Yeah

Todays ToDo list.  Hoping to get some flowers and plant them and maybe a tomato plant or 2.   Better late than never.  Hopefully I gon't kill them.

Remember to LIKE me if you want to read more.


Coming Posts:

My Expo Party
Kids last day of school
My favorite apps
SEI Scrapbook Club


Any other things you wish to see?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee,
Am I the first and lucky one to post a message on your blog? I read everything, mostly on Facebook! See you There! Love Pauline (Roeland)