Thursday, June 2, 2011

My newest obsession

I was looking around yesterday for more places to get free stuff to try and free money.  I thought I would share what I found...

First off I'll list the sites I belong to:

BzzAgent  - This is a site that assigns you Campaigns that sometimes sends you productsa and coupons to try and tell everyone about your expierence.  Currently I am involved with a CoverGirl , Book,  and TESSeme Campaign.   I love the product I get from them.  I have ran though the reanks and am currently a Sweet Bee.

House Party  This is one of my favorites.  I have had about 4 House Parties now, Applied to too many to count, but it is like winning the lottery when you get one.  The latest one is for Expo Markers.  This one will be June 11.  Trying to figure out where and who to invite.

MySurvey This one I have been on for quite awhile.  Have done lots of surveys and once in a while they send out product ot try.  I have already redeemed 2 $50 GC.

Thats all for now...got to leave some more stuff for tomorrow

Latter
-Renee

No comments: