Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Burt's Bee Sensitive Skin Products

My BzzKit from BzzAgent
 By BzzKit was packed full.  It had 2 full sized products, Facial Cleansurer and Daily Moisturizer.  It also contained 8 samples of the Daily Moisturizer and coupons.

I quickly told everyone about these products and may samples were gone in a couple of days.




The Full Size Products I recieved:

Sensitive Facial Cleanser



This soap-free facial cleaner is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying or causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
  • Contains Quillaja, which is extracted from the bark of the Soapbark tree and provides a natural foaming lather
  • Contains Yucca, a desert plant high in saponins, which have traditionally been used in cleansing
  • Costs $9.99
Sensitive Daily Moisturizer



This all day, nourishing moisturizer is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
  • Contains Rice Extract to moisturize
  • Contains Aloe to soothe
  • Is Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores)
  • Costs $14.99
More Products from the Sesitive line:

Sensitive Eye Cream



This lightweight eye cream is clinically proven to moisturize the delicate eye area without causing redness or irritation and helps reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness. Also, it:
  • Contains White Genepi Extract, an ingredient known for its anti-inflammatory properties
  • Contains Eyebright, which contains tannins, thought to decrease inflammation
  • Is Ophthalmologist-Tested
  • Costs $14.99


Sensitive Night Cream



This rejuvenating night cream is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin overnight without causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
  • Contains Rice Extract to moisturize
  • Contains Aloe to soothe
  • Is Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores)
  • Costs $14.99

I have been trying these products and here is my take on them.

Sensitive Facial Cleanser


This product feels really weird.  There is no soap toleave your face dried out.  This I really like because I hate my face feeliong tight and dried out at night.  But it feels like a moistureizer going on so it really does not feel clean.

These product have no scent which is both good and bad. I like some fragrance sometimes.

Even though it feels weird I do like this product.  But I do not think I will Change from my Este Lauder cleanser.

Sensitive Daily Moisturizer

Now this product I really liked.  Since I am getting older Ihave found that moisturizer is something that I need for my skin.  However, it ishard to find one that will not make my face break out.  This one doesa good job of not being oily and not clogging pores.



Would I recommend the cleanser?

Yes,The cleasure felt weird but it does a good job.

Would I buy it?

Probably not, can't get over the feel of it.

Would I recommend the moisterizer?

Yes, This did a good job without making my face feel greasy.

****I received these products as a part of a campaign for BzzAgent.  However, all opinions expressedin my blog are my own.****



No comments: