Monday, October 24, 2011

Send a Comfort Package



Brighten someone's day, by sending a little comfort their way. For each new comfort package you create and send, Hanes will donate $1 to NBCF up to $25,000




Breast Cancer awareness is a campaign that is close to my heart.  I have had friends struggle with this cancer and one that lost her battle with it at an early age.  Hanes is doing its part by thring to give a virual way to uplift some ones spirt while pledging to donate money to the cause. 

Take a minute to click the above to go to the facebook page and send one of this packages.  Send it to someone who is battling this disease and needs some encouagement, a friend that is down and needs a lift, or to someone just because.


Everyone one needs something to give then a pick-me-up every now and then.  Send this and get a big thumbs up!!


***I write blogs for one -to -one network and could win a prize for this blog post.  But all opions expressed are my own.***

No comments: