Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Burt Bee's Sensitive

Daily Bzz...




How appropriate for the Bzzing Bees!

I have heard many people rave about this product.  Have never personally tried it myself. 

What Bzz says..

Still waiting for an effective and natural way to cleanse and moisturize your sensitive skin? Wait no more. Burt’s Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin contains clinically proven formulas to gently cleanse and moisturize without causing redness or irritation—symptoms associated with sensitive skin. The line is distinctly formulated with Cotton Extract to soften, Rice Extract to moisturize, and Aloe to soothe skin, so your skin is left looking beautiful and feeling healthy. Why treat sensitive skin with anything but gentle, natural ingredients?

What Burt Bee's says...


facial cleanserMoisturize sensitive skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup. Our cleanser won’t over dry or cause redness or irritation.

eye creamOur lightweight eye cream reduces the appearance of under-eye puffiness and it moisturizes the delicate eye area without causing redness or irritation.

daily moisturizing creamOur nourishing daily moisturizing cream is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores. Plus, it moisturizes the skin without causing redness or irritation.

night creamOur rejuvenating night cream is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores, and it moisturizes for 8 hours without causing redness or irritation.

We combine natural ingredients to soothe and soften sensitive skin. Our new Sensitive Skin Products are clinically proven to gently moisturize and cleanse without causing redness or irritation.


What I say...

Hmmm. all-natural usually means more green, both eco and money wise.  Some people really rave about it but for my lips I like Blistic medicated, for my skin I like Bath and Body smelly stuff and for washing my face I like Este Lauder.  These are my person tastes from past experience but as I have done before... try a new product and your tastes may change.  Would try to see if there is a difference.  Something to rave obout?  We'll see.

***I have not received anything for this post.  But I am up to 9 followers , yeah me!!!!***



No comments: