This nifty new invention actually helps to keep the toilet bowl clean for you! All you have to do is start with a clean toilet, hook up the nozzle to the side of your toilet and tap a foot pedal. The Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step sprays the whole bowl with a powerful cleaner (that's right— even up under the rim!). The cleaner has enough "oomph" to tackle toilet rings, hard water marks, and lime scale!
And it is so easy even a caveman, or my child labor can do it!!
Just the Facts from my BzzKit
- Keeps your toilet bowl clean with just a couple of sprays a day (make sure you start with a clean bowl)
- Ugly job of cleaning the toliet must be preformed first but I got that done,
- Features a 360-degree action sprayer that covers the complete bowl
- The little sprayer attached with an adjustable clip so it can fit onto MOST toliets, I say most because anyone should know one size does NOT fit all.
- Simply requires you to step on the foot pedal for one second
- Two sprays a day. Yeah, right. My child labor thinks this is a cool thing and I have a feeling it was more like 3 or 4 times and 1 second is a little on the low side for them.
- Starter units come with a base, a sprayer, and one refill can
- This did all come in the box. If you watched the video of Austin you saw it all fall out.
- Refill cans last up to 30 days (used according to the directions)
- Hmmm.. mine lased 10 days. Ran out yesterday. But see notes above, I believe it was not used according to directions.
- Cleaner has a fresh clean scent that freshens the whole bathroom each time the device is activated
- Yes it does leave a clean fresh scent that can be smelled in teh whole bathroom. The main reason I knew it was being used more than twice a day. ;)
- Device is discreet and fits easily next to your toilet
- You still know its there. big white tube. Need some contact paper or something - something to make it less noticeable
- Find Scrubbing Bubbles® One Step at your local grocery, mass market retailers, and online at amazon.com