Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chef Boyardee House Party

I was able to snag another House Party!!!  I feel like I win the lottery everytime I get one.  For those of you that don't know  House Party is a site that teams up with vendors and have people throw parties with their products to introduce the products to others.

Here is a link to My House Party.

This one isn't bigon swag like other parties I have had.  Just Coupons, notepad and recipe card.  i do get a chef hat to cook in though. :)

Today I made one of the recipes to try it out.  I made the Taco-roni.  Here a pic of how it turned out.  Forgot to take a pic before we dugin.




Everyone gives it a big thumbs up and put it on the make again list.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I was expecting some thing more like hamburger helper.  This was good, I used Chili spiced tomatoes and that with the cumin covers up the Chef Boyardee sauce taste, added the torilla chips on top for crunch.  Now which one to make next for the party test drive?

No comments: