Thursday, September 8, 2011

MiO Water Enhancer

New BzzAgent campaign lottery....

MiO Water Enhancer




New product from Kraft.  This is simular to Crystal Light, no calories, no caffiene by high in taste.

I would like to try the peach tea.   As you can see I use lots of it at work...




But the powder is too much for one glass and if I use less the packages just spill and make a mess.
Not to mention the power on the glass looks nasty..

I like the idea of adding as much as you want, one drop..two...ten!  And no multiple packages just one little bottle.


Just look at the flavors to choose from:
Sweet Tea, Peach Tea, Mango Peach, Fruit Punch, Strawberry Watermelon and Berry Pomegrante


Go out and try it today.  I plan on getting some from BzzAgent for a campaign ...  hint hint ;)  or I will go out and buy it for $3.99 a bottle (makes up to 24 glasses opposed to 10 powder packages) soon.  Peach Tea tops my list!

#imabzzagent
I have not recieved the following product (yet) in exchange for this review.

No comments: