Thursday, September 22, 2011

Opena Case for iPhone 4

Daily Bzz...



The Opena Case for iPhone 4 is the world’s first iPhone 4 case with a slide out bottle opener. With the Opena case your iPhone is fully protected and you will never go thirsty again. The perfect companion for parties, bbq's and pretty much any situation which requires a bottle opener!

Hmmmm....  Why would I need this?  I dont.  Unless it comes with an iPhone.  I do not have an iPhone and I can't see where this case will come in handy for me. 

What would?

If there was a case that had a built in 'wallet'. One that holds a credit card and a couple of folded up dollars.  Also cool would be a built in key for the car, or a case that acts like a key flob.

***No product was received for this review and none is needed.  I'll review but have no need or use for it.  ***



No comments: