Friday, September 16, 2011

Bzz Bzz Bzz, What is all this Bzzing about??

What is BzzAgent?

Connecting people and their favorite brands since 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What’s that mean to you? We put products in the hands of countless Agents and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more.

I have belonged to BzzAgent since 2004 and have tested MANY different products.

BzzAgent matches up people with products that fit them in exchange for word of mouth advertising.

The latest campaign I joined is Scrubbling Bubbles One Step Toliet Bowl Cleaner.



Here is Austin introducing you to the box of stuff we got.


This is a 'machine' that is simular to the Scrubbling Bubbles One Step Shower Cleaner.  You step on a lever and the sprayer - that is hooked to the toliet bowl - sprays some cleaner around the bowl.  You are to use it twice a day to clean your toliet with out scrubbers and make the job a little nicer

I have set it up and I think the kids step on the lever 3 - 5 times a day (or more)  at least the bowl will be clean n make it easier for me.

I'll give you an update after I have tried it a few more days or weeks.

I was also given $4 off coupons anyone who wants them, first come first served.  I will mail you the coupon if you follow me and leave a comment with your email.

BzzAgent also is trying out a new way of giving certain agents a chance to 'earn' their way into campaigns that they would normally now be part of, hence the daily bzz posts I've been doing lately.



***  I was sent the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toliet Cleaner to try and spread the news about - through facebook, twitter blogs and word of mouth. ***


No comments: