Monday, September 19, 2011

SEI Card Kit

OK, here is a review of SEI

 I am soooo in love with their scrapbook kits.  They send coordinating packs of paper and embelishments every other month.  And include ideas on pages.

I used to get the kits every month but did not really like the mini kits, more projects than pages. 

This month they came out with project kits and card kits on the 'off ' months of the scrapbook kit.



Here is a video of the Card Kit for September:




If you decide to join the club, comment your email below and I will send you waht you need...

referring a friend - your name, address, and club membership number must be submitted with your friend's membership form (if they join on-line, please put this information in the comments box on the sign-up page).

Below is the August Scrapbooking Kit.


As you can see it was a whole album with everything for the pages.

I love the quality of their papers and the 'specials prints'.  They have shiny, felt and othere pieces to them.

Here is a link to the SEI Blog.

Tomorrow I'm going to my weeklyScrapbooking club and will take some pictures of pages I made with the SEI papers and maybe make another video of me making some cards.

TaTa for now...

***No products were receivedfor this review.  I have been an SEI Clubmember for 4 years.***

No comments: