Thursday, September 29, 2011

Manduka eKO Lite Yoga Mat

Daily Bzz...




Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Sea Grass’ surface texture is naturally grippy; the closed-cell surface keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
Dual Function Cushion (Bottom Layer): Thicker, open-cell bottom layer provides lightweight cushion. It can also be reversed to function as the top surface for more traction. Just flip over for a sweatier practice!
Stretch-resistant Scrim (Center): Made from biodegradable cotton and polyester blend; Binds top/bottom layer together with heating process, eliminating need for toxic glues.

Natural & Biodegradable: Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.


OK, now all that out of the way, I need this.   I just got a new carpet in my living room and it is a ruffer, thick weave.  It hurts my knees when doing the cat - cow.  These help my back back now its hurting my knees.  This mat would save them.

Speaking of Cat - Cow did anyone catch Mike & Molly this week?  They were doing the Cat - Cow and the sister would go Meow then Mooo.  They told here she did not need to make the sounds but she said that is how she remembered which was which.  :)

*** No product was received in exchange for this blog post, just hopes of getting more products and services to test from various different sources.***

#ImABzzAgent


No product was tested so I am still



Undecided

1 comment:

Diane said...

Interesting blog! New follower. I hope you would follow me back. Thanks!