Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender - 200W

Today's Daily Swag

Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender - 200W





This is a dorky video I found on You Tube for it, just close ups of the blender...like its sexy or something, come on, you have to be kidding.  Also how to add WD 40 to make it run better.  My luck the WD 40 will also get into the food that I make next.

That being said my Hubby loves this product.   He has one that he has has for about 20 years.   Much better than pulling out a blender.  200 W may be good at crunching ice if not it can still be used for smoothies without ice.

would like to have one of these 'sexy' ;) stainless steel ones that will show all my kids finger prints when I put the child labor to work in my kitchen.  With this I would probably even have the proof they used it on the floor, walls cieling.  :)

These are a 'must have' for all kitchens makes small food prep easy when you don't want to drag out the big blender.

#ImABzzAgent

No product was received for this review.  I submit this prelimiary review in hopes of being concidered for product testing.

No comments: